ANSI & ISO Fingerprint SDK Server is a standards – compliant SDK for 1:1 matching for developers that need to include central extraction and matching of ANSI and ISO fingerprint templates in their application.
Utilizing an easy-to-implement approach, developers can quickly integrate vendor-neutral fingerprint recognition technology that works with any image from fingerprint scanner.
- unparalleled performance, speed and accuracy
- ANSI/INCITS 378, ISO 19794-2 AND ILO SID compliant
- PIV LEVEL 2: Extractor and Matcher compliant to US Government’s Personal Identity Verification standards
- STQ certified
- NIST MINEX III – top performer in all categories
- optimized performance for low-level embedded devices ( scanners, POS terminals)
- ISO compact card template conversions available
- quick and easy integration in the field
- easy end-client adoption
- works with all fingerprint scanners that can provide a raw image
- SDK is entirely software, no dongles are required
- real-time fingerprint quality evaluation
Suitable for 1:1 server verification with multiple fingerprints per record.
Windows (32-bit, 64-bit): 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8;
Linux (32-bit, 64-bit): Red Hat, Debian;
Android 2.3.4 and higher;
Windows Mobile 6 and higher (CE 5.0 and higher);
iOS, Embedded Platforms and other upon request
|Coding Environment||C, C++, VB, C#, Java|
|Samples and Connectors||.NET & Java connectors including sample applications|
For more information about our Fingerprint SDKs visit our website.