Eikon Touch 510
The Eikon Touch 510 USB capacitive fingerprint readers provide quick and reliable biometric authentication by leveraging Crossmatch's proven technology, from swipe sensors found in millions of laptops to government certified touch sensors.
- Large image capture area delivers optimal usability.
- SteelCoat protective coating provides added protection of fingerprint sensor for rugged environments.
- Fingerprint sensor: TCS1C (touch)
- Package size(mm): 84 x 33.8 x 14.3
- Scanned area(mm): 12.8 x 18
- Array size (pixels): 256 x 360
- Weight (g): 74
- Acquisition speed: 5.5 frames/sec
- Image resolution: Up to 508 DPI
- Grayscale depth: 8-bit (256 levels)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- USB data encryption: AES-56 (no export restriction), AES-128 (export restrictions)
- On-board data storage: 256 bytes for private data (optional)
- ESD Protection: IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4: 15kV air, 8kV contact
- Ingress protection: IP 63 for moisture and dust protection
- Operating temp.: 0°C to +40°C
- Protective coating: > 2 million touches > 4 million touches > 4 million touches
- Humidity: 5% to 93% RH @30°C
- Certification: CE/ FCC/USB2.0/WHQL
- Power: Imaging: ~ 120 mA @ 5V
- Power: Standby: ~ 1 mA @ 5V
- OS supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/CE, Linux, Mac OS, Android 4.0 and later