Fingerprint Segmentation SDK Server
Fingerprint Segmentation Server SDK quickly separates the image into individual figures, assigns sequence, and provides a quality score for each individual finger.
This fingerprint SDK detects hand position (i.e., left or right), missing finger position, and even contains a feature for removing noisy backgrounds. It is typically used in government, civil applications, immigration, or criminal databases where the capture of all ten fingerprints is necessary.
- automatic segmentation of slap images
- automatic detection of hand position
- quality score checking for individual fingerprints
- background noise removal
- different image format support
- quality map retrieval (NFIQ - NIST Fingerprint Image Quality score retrieval)
- incorrect fingerprint placement detection for single finger scanner
- dry / low pressure and wet / high pressure finger detection
Fingerprint Segmentation SDK Server Development Package includes:
- 1 Development License
- First Year Support
Windows (32-bit, 64-bit): 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8;
Linux (32-bit, 64-bit): Red Hat, Debian;
Android 2.3.4 and higher;
Embedded Platforms and other upon request
|Coding Environment||BMP, RAW, JPEG, JPEG2K, GIF, PNG images|
|Samples and Connectors||.NET & Java connectors including sample applications|
For more information about our Fingerprint SDKs visit our website.