Futronic FS52 USB2.0
Futronic FS52 USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner
FS52 is a large image size USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner from Futronic. It was certified by FBI to be compliant with EBTS/F Image Quality Specification for single and dual Finger Reader. FS52 uses advanced image sensor technology and precise optical system to meet the rigorous requirement on fingerprint image quality of EBTS/F. Its fingerprint scanning window is crown glass that resists scratches and other stress to ensure long term heavy duty usage. It is a robust but cost effective single and dual finger capture device and ideal for border control, identity card, driver license, election and any type of civilian AFIS application.
- Windows XP/2003, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Windows Vista/2008, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Windows 7/8, 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Linux with kernel 2.4 or higher (for both x86 and ARM9)
- Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0 (for both x86 and ARM9)
- MAC OS(version 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7, Intel CPU)
- Fingerprint scanning window size is 1.6 x 1.5 inch (40.64 x 38.10 mm)
- Image resolution is 800 x 750 pixel, 500 DPI
- Image format is 8 bit 256 gray scale
- Max. 15 fps frame rate
- Light source: Infrared LED
- Fingerprint image file size is 600K byte
- USB 2.0 compatible interface, plug and play device
- Unique serial number programmed to USB Device Descriptor
- With 16K Byte memory for application-specific data storage
- With a detachable 2M standard USB cable
- ESD contact - 8KV and air discharge - 16KV, no permanent damage
- Size, 110 x 110 x 45.5 mm
- Weight, 460g with USB cable, 380g without USB cable