Green Bit DactyID20
Green Bit DactyID20 USB2.0 Single-finger Optical Scanner
The DactyID20 is a compact single-finger livescan offering a superior built-in fake fingers detection system. This makes the DactyID20 the best choice especially for unattended applications like kiosks, PC/network-login, time and attendance and many others.
- Microsoft Windows up to Win10 in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration
- Linux Ubuntu and Fedora distributions in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration
- Active scanning window: 0.8'' x 0.7" - 500 dpi, single flat finger
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Image quality and formats: FBI/PIV certified, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2007/2011, ISO/IEC FCD 19794 - 4, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000, ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-2000 Interpol Implementation
- Fake finger detection: HW based
- Temperature: Storage: from -20°C to +60°C - Operating: from +0°C to +50°C
- Humidity: From 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 50 x 68 x 43 mm
- Weight: 175 gr.
- IP rating: IP54
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS