Lumidigm Venus V311 IP65 Fingerprint Scanner
Lumidigm V-Series fingerprint sensors deliver industry-leading biometric performance regardless of environmental or skin conditions. You can depend on the V-Series to return superior images on anyone, anytime, in any environment.
Lumidigm V-Series fingerprint sensors outperform other sensors by improving your application’s throughput, accuracy, speed, and security. Let Lumidigm’s patented technology solve your management hassles and users’ frustration by delivering the high-quality images you expect…every time.
- Patented multispectral imaging technique looks at and beneath the skin surface, simultaneously
- Flexible, powerful device outputs
- Compact design
- State-of-the-art liveness detection technology adaptable against future spoof threats
- Expansive operating range
- -10 to 60°C, wet or dry
- The industry’s best fingerprint images
- Meets high-performance challenges
- Designed for easy integration
- Premium liveness detection protects against fake and spoof fingerprints
- Eliminates failure to enroll (FTE) and failure to acquire (FTA) headaches
- Enables high throughput
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Yields a high return on investment for integrators and end-users
Image is Everything
Lumidigm’s multispectral imaging technology simultaneously reads the surface and subsurface to capture clear, clean images every time—even when surface features are absent or hard to distinguish due to age, dirt, finger pressure, and skin or environmental conditions. Our sensors enroll and verify every fingerprint including those that thwart conventional sensors. Solve failure to enroll (FTE) and failure to acquire (FTA) issues with Lumidigm’s V-Series fingerprint sensors.
Superior Liveness Detection
Eliminate performance problems associated with conventional fingerprint sensors. Lumidigm V-Series sensors protect against fake and spoof fingerprints by capturing detailed surface and subsurface data from the fingertip. Using the biometric industry’s best liveness detection technology, we provide the most secure and accurate sensors available—over 20,000 samples tested and detected to date.