Next Biometrics NB3010-U Thermal Fingerprint Scanner
The USB sensor works with the patented NEXT Active Thermal principle. The sensor technology is tolerant against dirt, grease and varying environmental conditions. The large active area allows stable imaging, intuitive user operation and is ideally suited for mass market applications in need of both security and convenience.
NEXT offers a turnkey biometric solution by providing hardware drivers and a high quality Innovatrics Fingerprint SDKs for Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. The NB-3010-U is ready for Windows Biometric Framework. USB drivers are also available for Android systems, allowing raw fingerprint image capture.
- Sensor technology: NEXT Active Thermal Sensing (patented)
- Total dimensions: 79 x 42 x 29 mm
- Active sensing area: 11.9 x 16.9 mm or pixels 180 x 256
- Resolution: 385 ppi (Pixel size 66 μm * 66 μm)
- Gray scale levels: 256
- Image scan time: 0.45 s
- Finger detection: Hardware-based, low power
- Power supply: 5.0 V (USB)
- Scan current consumption: < 100 mA
- Suspend current consumption: < 2.5 mA including finger-detection
- Logical Interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- Physical Interface: USB cable, 1m
- Weight: 105 g
- ESD protection: 8 kV contact discharge , 15 kV air discharge.
- Mechanical durability: 1 million finger touches guaranteed
- Scratch resistance: Durable lifetime coating, hardness > 9H
- Operating conditions: -10 °C to +60 °C at 95% RH (non condensing)
- Storage conditions: -20 °C to +70 °C at 95% RH (non condensing)
- Hardware certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE