Suprema RealScan-D Optical Dual Fingerprint Scanner
RealScan-D is a portable dual fingerprint live scanner blending superb optical technology with loads of latest features. With its sleek and ergonomic design, RealScan-D offers maximum performance under harsh environments and guarantees precise image capturing for wet and dry fingers.
FBI IAFIS IQS Appendix F Certification
The certification provides assurance to users that certified products meet or exceed FBI interoperability standards and will work with the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Information System (IAFIS). It ensures that the images used are high quality and support all phases of identification for fingerprint experts and the IAFIS. Appendix F has stringent image quality conditions, focusing on the human fingerprint comparison and facilitating large scale machine many-to-many matching operation.
Advanced Rolled Image Construction Technology (ARIC)
RealScan-D features Advanced Rolled Image Construction (ARIC) technology using Suprema's unique slip detection algorithm for constructing rolled fingerprint images. With ARIC technology, RealScan-D performs over 20 fps frame rate in roll capturing which ensures highest image quality and lower error rate in capturing sequences.
Powerful Internal DSP
RealScan-D equipped powerful 400MHz CPU which enables high-speed image processing in capturing, storing, processing and transferring. With the CPU, Suprema's unique Image Pre-Processing technique results more frame rates in capturing and & richer pixel throughput hence produces better image quality.
Simple & Easy Operation
Perfect for mass-level users, RealScan-D's simple user interface makes live-scanning easier. It guides users' finger scanning sequence with the prism illumination and sound indication. A handy operating button is located above the platen, which is fully programmable depends on users' requirements.
Extra wide platen for easier capturing
RealScan-D offers the largest platen size in its class and ensures easier capturing when placing hands. Its wider platen offers massive 900 x 900 pixels resolution and provides up to 35% more sensing area than other products in the market and it prevents possible partial loss of fingerprints. The solid & scratch-free surfaces makes it durable for many kinds of stains & damages.
- Fingerprint Types: Single rolls, Single flats, Dual finger flats
- Resolution: 500 dpi, 256 gray
- Capture speed: 17 frames per second (fps)
- Platen Size (W x L): 1.9" x 1.9" (48 x 48 mm)
- Image Size (W x L): 1.8" x 1.8" (46 x 46 mm)
- Image Quality Standards FBI IAFIS Appendix F
- Operating Temperature: 0-50'C
- Operating Humidity: From 10 to 90%, non-condensing
- Dimension (W x L x H): 3.3" x 6.7" x 2.5" (84 x 171 x 63 mm)
- Weight: 0.54 kg
- Interface: USB 2.0 (data & power)
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Linux,Windows 7
- Certificate: FBI, WHQL, CE, FCC, UL, KCC